[pmmail-list] Built-in Anti-Spam

Winfried Tilanus pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 08 Sep 2002 13:39:46 +0200 (CDT)

On Sat, 07 Sep 2002 12:14:47 +0200 (MES), L.Willms wrote:

Hi!

> Well, I could not resist changing that script, and attached my
>changed version.

You are welcome!

>  1) it works for the PROGRAM tag in a PMMail filter;

I had been looking for a function like that in PMMail, but I couldn't
find it. I think I haven't been looking good enough in the
documentation. ICSL keeps suprising me!

>  I think, it would run much faster than the original version by
>Winfried Tilanus.

I did some testing (on both my trash folder and my collection of spam)
and the improvement is *huge* indeed. Very nice work!

Best wishes,
Winfried

--
http://www.xs4all.nl/~wtilanus/