[pmmail-list] Windows beta 2634 available on pmmail2000.com

Martin Moran pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 09 Sep 2002 20:39:55 -0600

On Mon, 09 Sep 2002 17:45:05 -0500, Oberon wrote:

>I know it may sound trivial, but I'd like to be able to choose a signature at
>the address book level for each person listed, with an overriding default
>should one not be specified, rather than having to remember to change the
>default signature as I write e-mail, a step so easily overlooked.  Along the
>same line, a field in the address book which, if checked, would make *all*
>outgoing mail to that person encrypted.  The second would be less useful than
>the first, but they're almost the same programming problem.

I have asked for these two features just recently as well.  I think not
just PGP encrypted, but also signed.

--
Martin Moran                 ommoran@telusplanet.net
Edmonton, Alberta            e-mail for my PGP key

"When you're caffeinated, all is right with the world"