[pmmail-list] Reply-buttons reversed - error report

Brian Morrison pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 12:35:41 +0100

On Tue, 10 Sep 2002 13:15:57 +0200, Sorin Srbu wrote:

>Hi list,
>
>Don't know if it's covered yet, or even fixed, but the
>reply-buttons seems to have been reversed when I get a mail from a
>mailing-list: when I click reply on a mail from a mailing-list, the
>"reply address verification"-box pops up, asking if I want to send
>the mail to the list or the individual. It's in this box the
>buttons seem to have been reversed, if I click the individual, pmm
>enters the list-address, and if I click the list-address, the
>individual gets entered in the to:-field.
>
>I run win2k sp3 and pmm 2000 pro v2.20.2622.

This is fixed in 2634, it may have been so in 2627 as well. 2634 has
now been released as the latest standard for download on the PMMail web
site so it obviously has few enough bugs....

--
Brian Morrison                                       bdm@fenrir.org.uk
              do you know how far this has gone?