[pmmail-list] feature request

L.Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 10 Sep 2002 11:12:43 +0200 (MES)

On Mon, 09 Sep 2002 18:51:51 -0500, Hazen Woods wrote:

>  I was about to show her how to set up her address book
> when I discovered that her account opens my address book.

   You can set up umpteen different address books, but they all rely on one
and the same file in the TOOLS directory which resides parallell to the PMMAIL
directory. This file is shared among all accounts and was intended to be
shared by the PMI news reader as well (which was not being sold to BPSW, but
to some other company).

   Anyway, by right clicking in the "To:" field of the New Message window, you
can select the address book and from there any address in that address book.

Yours,
Lüko Willms