[pmmail-list] Windows beta 2634 available on pmmail2000.com

L.Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 16:10:07 +0200 (MES)

On Wed, 11 Sep 2002 08:56:46 +0200 (CEST), Frank Winkler @home wrote:

> I would consider it best if one was able to place the folders in an
_arbitrary_
> order! That would simplify grouping or whatever logic.

   Grouping is very simple: just create a folder at root level for the group,
and subfolders in that group for everything which belongs in there.

   As to the standard folders -- inbox, outbox, trash etc -- I have prefixed
their names with one or two exclamation marks ("!") so that they are always on
top in the alphabetical order, also that makes them distinct from the user
folders.

   For cases where several accounts need to be changed that way, I have
written a PERL script to do that, which I have published in this list some
time ago (I think about a year ago). You might search for it in the archives
by looking for searchstring "PERL".

Yours,
Lüko Willms