[pmmail-list] A couple of 2634 wish list items....

Brian Morrison pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 14:52:18 +0100

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002 22:54:05 +1000, Rod... Whitworth wrote:

>There is a paper at a URL I can't tag right now that tells you what is
>wrong with X vs PM and Win and deliberately calls it Xwindows just to
>get up the noses of the unix literati. You would enjoy it!

It should of course be called the X Window System, but the thing you're
thinking of is the Unix Haters' Handbook, again not sure of a URL but
it will be out there!

--
Brian Morrison                                       bdm@fenrir.org.uk
              do you know how far this has gone?