[pmmail-list] Keyboards (Was: A couple of 2634 wish list items....)

Jerry Prather pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 10:31:48 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002 10:13:57 -0400 (EDT), Gregory L. Marx
wrote:

>I still have my original one as well ...
>A key went bad on me and I never did look into getting it fixed since at the same time a friend gave me an old IBM ...

I had a bit of a problem with mine (after I spilled some
bourbon in it <G>).  I soaked it in the bathtub for a
couple of days, then let it dry out for a week, turning
daily, and now it works great again!

Cheers,
Jerry

--
Jerry Prather                   prather@exis.net
Virginia Beach, VA

"Many religions are worth dying for; none are worth killing for."
				- Me, circa 1998