[pmmail-list] PMMail2000Pro traps when calling rexx script?

Allan McLane pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 11:27:42 -0400

Oh, nevermind ;]

I wasn't calling rexx correctly. I assumed that, because a rexx script run from the command prompt executes properly it would run explicitly when called by PMMail too.

The solution is to call 'rexx script.rex' from PMMail.

--allan