[pmmail-list] Migration not working in 2643

PMMail 2000 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 12:29:12 -0400

On Thu, 12 Sep 2002 12:23:02 -0400, Ralph Cohen wrote:

>The migration function is not working in build 2.20.2634. We are
>currently working to re-write this code to support updated versions of
>other mail clients.

I didn't announce this here, but Peter is working on this. I was not
aware that he had made any changes to this code, and he didn't think
the changes he made to this code would affect the migration utility.
Either way, he plans to rewrite this from scratch, vs. patching and
trying to fix the old code. Not sure when this will be fixed, but it is
being worked on.

--
Brandon King, PMMail 2000 Technical Support
support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com