[pmmail-list] A couple of 2634 wish list items....

Brian Morrison pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 13 Sep 2002 14:16:28 +0100

On Fri, 13 Sep 2002 13:59:40 +0100 (BST), Simon Bowring wrote:

>Astonishingly, I believe most of us are intelligent enough to
>know what is being referred to.

Indeed, but it does grate with some of the older *nix crowd,
particularly as it contains the string Windows with a capital w.

;-)

--
Brian Morrison                                       bdm@fenrir.org.uk
              do you know how far this has gone?