[pmmail-list] Crashes with msgs from WOW

Gene Hoffman pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 14 Sep 2002 14:36:51 -0500

Attempted receipt of the last 3 issues of WOW (Woody's Office Watch) and the
last 2 issues of WOWMM (Woody's Office Watch for Mere Mortals) have
repeatedly caused PMMail 2K Pro v2.20.2200 to crash.  Each time I have had
to use Remote Control to manually delete the message from my mail server.

I asked Woody about this.  He was not aware of any changes they have made
that could be causing the problem.

Prior to these last few issues, I hadn't seen this problem.  Receipt of all
other e-mail continues to be OK.

I'm running under Win98SE.

Have you seen this problem?

Gene Hoffman