[pmmail-list] Updated Windows Build

PMMail 2000 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 15:03:03 -0400

Peter just sent along a new build that fixes the Migration utility
'completely'. It now supports Netscape 4.x, Eudora 5.1.1 and Outlook
Express 6. No other support has been added at this time. The build #
did not change so I added SE to the file name for clarity. The version
info inside of PMMail did not change though, so the only way to verify
installation over the

Well, I beleive we are about to make the leap into wxWindows. That
means that the PMMail 2000 code will be frozen for a while to say the
least. Peter has said that he will fix any new bugs that appear in the
code, but work will now be focused on the new version completely. I
believe it will be about a month before the first build, maybe sooner.
I will be setting up a new email address and soliciting for active beta
testers shortly before the first build since it will not be a 'public
beta'.

More info as soon as I have it...

--
Brandon King, PMMail 2000 Technical Support
support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com