[pmmail-list] registering.

PMMail 2000 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 16 Sep 2002 16:44:28 -0400

On Mon, 16 Sep 2002 13:25:22 -0700, Curtis Delzer wrote:

>With this build, 57, when I attempted to use my email registration message, no matter how I clicked on the link, it would not work.  I wonder what now is broken in that?
>I had to copy and paste my key into the help/registration box.

This is a result of the way that the registration codes were generated
and the emails composed in the past. Due to the fact that they are in
text/plain messages, PMMail will no longer render the HTML segment
containing the registration link. And, since that link is not a
standard http://, ftp:// or email address, PMMail doesn't set it aside.
I am in the process right now of correcting this for all new
registrations. We apologize for the inconvenience...

--
Brandon King, PMMail 2000 Technical Support
support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com