[pmmail-list] Mozilla 1.01,1.1,1.2a

PMMail 2000 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 17 Sep 2002 17:21:03 -0400

On Wed, 18 Sep 2002 08:52:36 +1200, Richard Grevers wrote:

>I've posted about this twice recently. It is a change in PMMail in
>recent betas.
>
>When an application receive a WWW_OpenURL, the caller can
>specify in which window to open the page. This is done by window
>id, 0xFFFFFFFF or 0x0. 0x0 means open in a new window, while 0xFFFFFFFF
>means open in exsisting or create if no window available. PMmail
>must now be sending 0xFFFFFFFF in its DDE requests.

OK, I have been testing this in Win2k(SP3) and Win98SE with Mozilla 1.0
since the first report, and just downloaded 1.0.1 and still have not
been able to repeat this problem under either OS. I just spoke with
Peter again about the info above and he said that NO changes to this
code were made. I am still looking for other possibilities as to why
people are experiencing this problem, but I have been unable to verify
any problems with PMMail 2000, nor any changes to the source code that
would affect this behaviour.

We will continue to work on this until we can find an explanation.

Thanks,
Brandon King, PMMail 2000 Technical Support
support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
http://www.pmmail2000.com