[pmmail-list] Script for Removal of "Unnamed Attachment" - Bug?

Simon Bowring pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 12:49:46 +0100 (BST)

>>Have you any more precise info, or can you send me a (smallish)
>>email that exhibits the problem?
>
>Will be sent to you via pm.
Ok, got it. Had a quick look and verified the problem, and
I'll try to have a proper think about it after work.

>Sorry for being so uninformed - but what is wxOS2 ? (I've just joined the
>mailing-list.)

It's the unofficial(?) name of the OS/2 port of wxWindows, which is
an open source, cross platform free GUI (& other stuff) toolkit
kind of thing. The next major windows version is/will-be made using
it.

I think it's available for MacOS, Win32 and Linux/Unix now, and
apparently the OS/2 port is "mainly" done.

See http:/www.wxwindows.org

Simon