[pmmail-list] Script for Removal of "Unnamed Attachment" - Bug?

Gregory L. Marx pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 03:18:19 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 19 Sep 2002 20:58:03 -0600, Martin Moran wrote:

>On Thu, 19 Sep 2002 07:11:38 -0400 (EDT), Gregory L. Marx wrote:
>
>>And that's a terrifying thought for those of us who don't care for the alternatives ...
>
>There are other mail readers out there for OS/2?  When I was a Warp
>user, PMMail was *the* mail reader people used, much to the detriment
>of other programs considering the user base wasn't the size of Win9x's.

Off the top of my head ...

~ Mozilla's Mail client ...
~ PolarBar Java client ...
~ MR/ICE ...
~ Emerald Java client ...

... and then for the really adventuresome ...

~ PMMail for Windows under Odin ...

So while PMMail is probably the emailer of choice, there are others ...
And some people actually prefer them over PMMail ... but I don't ...

To paraphase MTV ...

"I WANT MY PMMAIL ... I WANT MY PMMAIL ..."

Gregory L. Marx