[pmmail-list] PM Mail 2000 v2.20.2567

PMMail 2000 Support pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 15:34:01 -0400

On Fri, 20 Sep 2002 20:28:17 +0100, Brian Morrison wrote:

>This changed a long time ago, a much earlier beta. It was to do with
>ending up with a modal dialog window that couldn't be seen or accessed
>and then being locked out of PMMail unless you closed it down.

Thank you Brian, this is the case. This only occurs when you have
PMMail set to 'Minimize to the task tray'. Just talked to Peter again
about this and there is no other way around this with the code
currently used, no word on whether the new version will be able to
handle it better. My guess is it will...

--
Brandon King, PMMail 2000 Technical Support
support@blueprintsoftwareworks.com