[pmmail-list] Question about sorting.

Martin Moran pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 21 Sep 2002 09:36:40 -0600

I'm full of questions today!

Just a quick one about sorting done by PMMail.  When sorting messages
by date and time, does it sort on the posted date?  Does it figure out
the UCT based on the header information?  I only ask because,
occasionally, I receive some replies before the original post on the
thread, and am trying to figure out why.  Obviously this will happen no
matter what, given that some people don't set their TZ properly, but I
was just wondering...

--
Martin Moran                 ommoran@telusplanet.net
Edmonton, Alberta            e-mail for my PGP key

"When you're caffeinated, all is right with the world"