[pmmail-list] Any thought of developing....

Richard Grevers pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 09:31:02 +1200

On Sat, 21 Sep 2002 09:30:53 -0600, Martin Moran wrote:

>A Usenet reader?  The best one I have found for Windows is Agent, and
>frankly I think BSW would make a fantastic reader.
>
>(Oh come on, dear, it's a buffet!  Put more mashed potatos on that
>developer's plate!)

As a starting point, the (formerly Microplanet) abandonware Gravity
would be a great. I'm not sure if the source is available by negotiation,
the third-party-improved version that I'm using uses a patch to the last
official version.

--
This mail is a natural product.  The slight variations in spelling and
grammar enhance its individual character and beauty and in no way are to be considered flaws or defects.