[pmmail-list] Any thought of developing....

Andreas Ludwig pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 23 Sep 2002 08:33:23 +0200 (CEST)

On Sun, 22 Sep 2002 22:51:00 -0600, Martin Moran wrote:

>>   But ... there had to be a but, isn't it? ... but PMInews was not ported
>>from OS/2 to Windows, and it was sold to another company than PMMail, and this
>>company has taken PMInews from the market, unfortunately.
>
>That is truly unfortunate.  When was the last time there was an update
>for it?  Did the new firm ever work with BSW?

Unfortunately the company selling PMINews was StarDock (makers of
Object Desktop), BUT they repeatedly claimed to have no access to the
sources - so they vanished somehow...

Still, I use PMINews every day - and it continues to work fine.

Best

Andreas

--

Andreas Ludwig
from the beautiful town of Vienna (Austria)