[pmmail-list] Suggestion - Entering e-mail addresses in message window

Tim Roberts pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:17:56 -0700

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002 22:27:51 +0200 (CEST), Frank Winkler @home wrote:

>On Tue, 24 Sep 2002 11:36:03 -0700, Tim Roberts wrote:
>
>>>Yes, it's only a hypothetical example, but it can apply to real-life
>>>situations.
>>
>>I cannot imagine a real-life situation where this would matter.  A CEO that
>>gets ticked off because his name is not first in an e-mail address list is a
>>CEO with more control issues than Martha Stewart.
>>
>>Wouldn't it be easier for you to just reorder the group in your address
>>book?
>
>Doesn't PMMail sort the address list alphabetically on sending?

Nope.  I just checked to be sure.  I couldn't imagine why it would do so, since
no one should care.

--
- Tim Roberts, timr@probo.com
  Providenza & Boekelheide, Inc.