[pmmail-list] Suggestion - Entering e-mail addresses in message window

Bill pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 24 Sep 2002 14:53:20 -0700

On Tue, 24 Sep 2002 11:36:03 -0700, Tim Roberts wrote:

>I cannot imagine a real-life situation where this would matter.  A CEO that
>gets ticked off because his name is not first in an e-mail address list is a
>CEO with more control issues than Martha Stewart.

It was just a silly example off the top of my head; don't lose sleep
over it.  But yes there are some real life situations when I personally
want the "To:" addresses in my outbound messages to be sorted in a
particular order.

>Wouldn't it be easier for you to just reorder the group in your address book?

Sure, I can reorder my address book in reverse order, just like I can
have the clarity of mind to hand-enter addresses into a new message in
reverse order... but why should I have to?

At any rate, I do not wish to start a flame war over this issue; it was
just a suggestion I had for the folks at BSW; it's up to the them what
they do with it.

- Bill G.