[pmmail-list] Error 10061...Could not connect

John Swartzentruber pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 09:22:35 -0400

On Wed, 25 Sep 2002 22:37:51 -0400, Brandon King wrote:

>I started running ZA3 about 2 weeks ago when I read about a similar
>problem on some other list somewhere (they all blend together after
>awhile). Installed on XP Home SP1 I have yet to experience the problem.
>I installed it today at work on a system with Win2k SP3 so that we can
>hopefully get it to repeat. IMHO ZA 3 has been nothing but trouble!

FYI, I just downloaded and installed an update for ZoneAlarm (3.1.395).
I turned the MailSafe protection on as a test. I'll let you know if it
freezes my system or if they have fixed the problem. One of the listed
enhancements was "improved stability", so they might have.