[pmmail-list] Telnet Client

L.Willms pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 26 Sep 2002 23:56:33 +0200 (MES)

On Thu, 26 Sep 2002 13:13:02 -0700, James F. Marshall wrote:

>  Can someone recommend a good little
> graphical telnet app for Windows?  Being primarily an OS/2 user,
> I don't know where to find Win shareware.

   I would recommend ZOC (Zap-o-comm) which is available both for OS/2 and
Windows (originated in Atari...). One of the best, if not THE best.

   http://www.emtec.com/zoc/index.html

   Many communication channels -- Telnet, Modem, ISDN, Secure Shell, many
terminal emulations from VT100 to IBM-3270, and more. REXX scripting both on
OS/2 and Windows.

Yours,
Lüko Willms