[pmmail-list] Telnet Client

Norbert Schmidt pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 03:08:21 +0200

Hello John,
>>I know the other two mentioned telnet clients and would recommend:
>>"PuTTY"
>
>I'll second this, except the copy I run isn't graphical. I'm not sure
>why anyone wants a graphical telnet program. Its how I do most of my
>work with my two Linux boxes, which don't have telnet enabled (i.e.,
>via SSH).

for the few occations where I need graphic stuff from my linux boxes I
use the "Xfree86" port from Cygnus. Installing it sucked, but now it
runs with hardly any problems. It works better than most other (free or
commercial) X-Servers I tried. I'm only missing a way to copy stuff to
the windows clipboard.

Regards,
Norbert