[pmmail-list] Feature request - re dragging in PMMail 2000

Andreas Ludwig pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 09:35:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 26 Sep 2002 12:39:43 +0200 (MEST), Frank Winkler - Sun Germany
- Enterprise Services wrote:

>It doesn't in my OS/2 case - and I always wondered why. And within the
>keyboard game, only CTRL plus a single message works, not the region
>selection with SHIFT ...

This is a small little bug I guess. Try clicking on the first message
to select again, then it should work (does so here, at least)

Best

Andreas

--

Andreas Ludwig
from the beautiful town of Vienna (Austria)