[pmmail-list] Suggestion - Entering e-mail addresses in message window

Frank Winkler @home pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 27 Sep 2002 21:51:29 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 26 Sep 2002 13:06:45 -0700, Tim Roberts wrote:

 >>I'm afraid I must contradict. I just composed a dummy message and got
 >>assured that the recipients are added to the list in reverse order and when
 >> re-open the message in the outbox the members appear in alphabetical order.
 >
 >The listbox in the "read message" window is sorted;

 >The addresses in the message itself are not sorted.  Go look at the .MSG
 >files in the XXX.ACT\OUTBOX.FLD directory to confirm this.

You're right. Of course, I know where the files reside ;) but I must admit that
I forget to check the order in the real message file instead of just checking
the order in the window :( ... mea culpa!

 >Windows listboxes always sort by default.

Maybe ... I don't use Win ;) ...

Regards

Frank Winkler                                                frank@consol.de
ConSol GmbH
Franziskanerstr. 38                                   Voice +49 89 45841.275
81669 Munich - Germany                                  Fax +49 89 45841.189