[pmmail-list] Mailing to a whole book was address book

John Angelico pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 21:24:15 +1000 (EST)

On Fri, 27 Sep 2002 09:02:01 -0400, jimmym@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
wrote:

>Date: Fri, 27 Sep 2002 11:36:57 +1000
>From: "Rod... Whitworth" <listener@witworx.com>
>Subject: Re: [pmmail-list] Address Book
>
>On Fri, 27 Sep 2002 10:56:02 +1000 (EST), John Angelico wrote:

[chomp]

>The client concerned has hundreds of addresses in the book which they
>want to do subscriber mailings to.
>
>I have forgotten what the bug manifestation is but ISTR that it was
>reported to this list by others and we worked around it by breaking the
>list into smaller groups and mailing each of those. A kludge but they
>are used to it now.

Ah, yes I remember! <Gee, we must both have been on the early PMMail
list/s>

My list is only about 150-200 entries.

The bug was some limiting thing in the hundreds or thousands...

Best regards
John Angelico
OS/2 SIG
talldad@melbpc.org.au or talldad@kepl.com.au