[pmmail-list] Multiple selections

Andreas Ludwig pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 28 Sep 2002 17:20:44 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 28 Sep 2002 21:30:15 +1000 (EST), John Angelico wrote:

>>This is a small little bug I guess. Try clicking on the first message
>>to select again, then it should work (does so here, at least)
>
>In OS/2 I click on the first, *go to* (but not select) the last. When I
>Shift-Clk that one, I have everything selected in the range.

That's right. But does it work if you just shift click on the say 5th
message w/o clicking on the first one? (I browse through the messages
normaly by using keyboard shortcuts, but sometimes I hit a huge junk of
OT discussion, so I get tired of reading all, change to message list,
and want to delete the next messages - shift click on the last of the
messages to delete will do nothing, aou have to select the one you are
reading at the moment again (that is already selected) and then at the
last)

Now, I don't know if this was clearer than the first attempt to
describe this 'buglet'... ;-)

Best

Andreas

--

Andreas Ludwig
from the beautiful town of Vienna (Austria)