[pmmail-list] Shift-click multiple selections

Steve Wendt pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 29 Sep 2002 20:14:25 -0700 (PDT)

On Mon, 30 Sep 2002 07:36:02 +1000 (EST), John Angelico wrote:

>>That's right. But does it work if you just shift click on the say 5th
>>message w/o clicking on the first one? (I browse through the messages
>
>I just tested what you describe, by selecting a message, reading it, using
><esc> to close it (and return to message list), then immediately
>shift-clicking another message. All the messages in the range were
>highlighted as intended.

I can reproduce his problem, using slightly different steps than what you list.
Instead of pressing Escape, click the Delete button.  The next message in the list
will be highlighted, but not selected, as pressing shift-click on another message at
that time does nothing.

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly,
while bad people will find a way around the laws."
     - Plato (427-347 B.C.)