[pmmail-list] no answer from tech support! :-(

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 02 Apr 2003 15:03:29 -0500

On Wed, 02 Apr 2003 21:19:45 +0200 (CDT), Massimo @ eCS.it wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>i sent several emails to Pmmail-os/2 tech support about emails that crash every
>version of pmmail/2, but it seems that noone answer me, and i get no support...

Hi Massimo,

Unfortunately, BSW's response to 99% of support requests is no response
at all.  As far as your crashes are concerned, BSW indicated that there
will not be any more work done on PMMail/2 until after the new Windows
version is released and maybe not even then.  Right now, the Windows
update is more than three years overdue and there is every indication
that its completion has been assigned the lowest possible priority by
BSW.  If you have the latest PMMail/2 version installed then there's
not much more that you can do right now.

Ralph Cohen