[pmmail-list] no answer from tech support! :-(

pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 3 Apr 2003 09:39:07 +0000

On Thu, 03 Apr 2003 01:07:26 +0200, Robert.Dahlem@gmx.net wrote:

>Massimo,
>>this is not honest, to leave users that paid for your obsolete and
>>outdated product without defect support
>
>The obsolete and outdated product you are whining about is OS/2: V4.0
>(Merlin) dates 1996. Nothing really useful from IBM since then.

I'm using eComStation 1.02 and i will updgrade to eCS 1.1 (that is going GA in these days!..)...

I no longer use IBM Os/2 since 2001..

The o.s. i use is still enhanced, supported and updated, unlike pmmail/2 which i   *payd* for (the application and upgrades too..)..

And even i'm an Os/2 System Engineer, i work as consultant on Os/2 at a Customer with about 15000 installations..

Anyway BSW have to take it's own responsibility about the fact they negate defect-support to "os/2 customers".

This is fraud and is severely prosecuted in Europe, as like in the USA afaik..

Massimo S.

eCS Irc Network
irc.ecomstation.it 6667
channels  #eCS #eCSita