[pmmail-list] please be fair with your customers

Brian Morrison pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 20 Apr 2003 19:57:44 +0100

--iX(S0IhE8=.?OI8L

On Sun, 20 Apr 2003 10:02:57 -0500 in 1050833062@ksbase ftnx@ksbase.com
(Kari Suomela) wrote:

> Friday April 04 2003 08:19, Brian Morrison wrote to All:
>

>  >> Sounds like a good time to release the code under GNU, so someone
>  >> more dedicated can continue ...
>
>  BM> Sylpheed is already GPL'd, that's what was being discussed....
>
> It sure has a long way to go before it's comparable to PMMail. Outlook
>
> Express beats it hands down at the moment. ;(

I use Sylpheed-Claws, it has many more features than plain Sylpheed. The
only place it is lacking as regards PMMail is in the filtering
department, and some of the selective download options.

Oh, and the fact that development is proceeding apace.....

--

Brian Morrison

bdm at fenrir dot org dot uk

--iX(S0IhE8=.?OI8L