[pmmail-list] please be fair with your customers

Brian Morrison pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 21 Apr 2003 10:17:41 +0100

--=.T.0PhxzT(vVv.5

On Sun, 20 Apr 2003 16:28:34 -0500 in 1050856309@ksbase ftnx@ksbase.com
(Kari Suomela) wrote:

> Sunday April 20 2003 19:57, Brian Morrison wrote to All:
>
>  >> Outlook Express beats it hands down at the moment. ;(
>
>  BM> I use Sylpheed-Claws, it has many more features than plain
>  BM> Sylpheed.
>  BM> The only place it is lacking as regards PMMail is in the
>
> ... and multiple account handling on the same screen, and signatures,

has signatures, and I use multiple accounts on the same screen which
have their own signatures.

> and user interface configurability, and PGP compatibility ... It seems

I have UI configurability from Gnome, and integration with GnuPG is just
fine.

> like a good start, but can hardly be considered a replacement for
> PMMail. :(

It is now that I use Linux. Granted that the Win32 version isn't quite a
match for PMMail when using remote POP3 collection though....

--

Brian Morrison

bdm at fenrir dot org dot uk

--=.T.0PhxzT(vVv.5