[pmmail-list] New spam crash in 2711, not in 2659

Massimo @ eCS.it pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 02:43:10 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 20 Apr 2003 21:13:32 -0400, Michael Lueck wrote:

>I was just testing 2711 this evening, and while fetching in the email that came
>in during the upgrade process, one of the spam messages killed 2711. Popped
>2659 back in, got the message, and sent it in for fix'in.
>
>Just thought I'd pass the word along to the rest of ya!
>
>Michael Lueck
>Lueck Data Systems

BSW refuse even defect support...

I had no answer from them, and i submitted more than one bug...

Massimo S.
- eCS Irc Network
- irc.ecomstation.it  6667
- channels:  #eCS  #eCSita