[pmmail-list] SOLVED (WAS: folder.ini may be corrupted How FIX?)

Hazen Woods pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 03 Aug 2003 21:23:32 -0500 (CDT)

Problem solved.  I suspected it was the Real Mail folder.ini that was corrupted.  However, after posting  I
found the warpcast folder.ini somehow was identical to the Real Mail folder.ini.  Corrected from old
archive and now all is well (hmm, at least this particular problem <grin>)

Former message:

>>I had a system lockup and after reboot PMMail got error message it was corrupted, with an option to
>>reboot if I recall correctly.  Sorry I took the option whatever it was before I wrote down the message.
>>In any event I re-indexed all accounts.
>>
>>The only lasting effect I find is that there is a folder which sometimes appears in different places in the
>>folder tree.   The folder is one I created to receive filtered mail from the WarpCast list.  I have another
>>folder "Real Mail" which receives filtered mail addressed to me.  For some reason all mail which
>>should go to Real Mail goes to WarpCast.  When I edit it back as it should be in the Filter->Edit it will
>>not stick.

>>I have looked at the *.ini files backed up before the lockup and after and can see no difference in
>>folder.ini.

>>What is the problem and how do I fix it?

>>TIA

Hazen Woods
Austin, TX USA
eCS and Win2k Pro