[pmmail-list] Weird looking folder and mail icons ...

Gregory L. Marx pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 04 Aug 2003 06:39:43 -0400 (EDT)

???

I recently had a major crash on my OS/2 system and had to backlevel PMMERGE.DLL and PMMERGE.SYM to a different version in order to be
able to boot with SNAP version 2.2x build 399 ...

But now my FOLDER and MAIL icons in PMMail appear to be all washed out and weird looking ...
I remember reading about different issues with icons being black boxes under the GRADD drivers but not anything like this ...

Does anyone have any ideas to correct this ???
I can send a screenshot if it would help ...

TIA
Gregory L. Marx