[pmmail-list] SpamFiltering better idea?

Dave pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 06 Aug 2003 16:43:02 -0500

On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 17:36:12 -0400, John Swartzentruber wrote:

>I have the problem with v0.19.1, which I believe is the latest. The
>more stable 0.18 versions are still available and don't have the same
>problem.

Version 0.19.1 has gained about 10MB in the last three hours, checking
two accounts every 3 minutes each.  This seems pretty manageable for
my system, but I am thinking about it now.  As I use it more, I will
probably forget and eventually experience a slowdown.

Is the 0.18 family able to use my 0.19 settings?

Dave