[pmmail-list] SpamFiltering better idea?

Hazen Woods pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Thu, 07 Aug 2003 08:16:22 -0500

On Thu, 07 Aug 2003 10:39:28 +0200, Hahn Gerhard wrote:

>>On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 14:22:54 +0100, Paul Hodges wrote:
>>
>>> or for free get POPfile from
>>>popfile.sourceforge.net.
>>Thx to all.
>>I knew the popfile, as it was mentioned several times on this list.
>>
>>Of course it would be the best way, but I spent some minutes to find
>>out where is the limit for Pmmail to handle this.

Getting into this thread late, so may have missed something.  However I use POPFile with PMMail
(w2K) with no problem and have downloaded the perl version to use with eCS, but haven't attempted
to figure out how to install that one.  Works great here.

>>So my question should be read as 'do you know a better way with
>>Pmmail'?
>>baba
>>
>>gerhard
>>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Discussion List ---------------------------
>>To POST to the list, send your message to:
>>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

>>with the first line of the message body being...

Hazen Woods
Austin, TX USA
eCS and Win2k Pro
what a combination