[pmmail-list] (11) ERROR: Unknown field specifier (SIZE) in the Whole Message Search

Ralph Cohen pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 13 Aug 2003 01:46:21 -0400

Hi,

Just to clarify my earlier response, the recent betas are "broken" with
regard to the message size filter in that you will receive the error
you cited when you try to save a filter that uses that parameter.
However, the PMMail will still properly utilize pre-existing filters
using the message size parameter and you can also create new filters
that use it by manually editing the FILTERS.LST file for the account.

Ralph Cohen