[pmmail-list] Filtering between accounts (was SMTP mail receive)

Menno Tillema pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 23 Aug 2003 00:25:05 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 15:25:30 -0500, Dave wrote:

   > Thanks for being patient with us.  If I kept printouts, I would
   > print it out and keep it.  As it is, I'll try to store it in a
   > safe place.

I've been following the discussion and although I don't  need the
feature myself, I ran across the site of Maul Publisher which states:

	Account Filter (31-7-1999)

	This filtering tool can be used with PM Mail to filter messages

	between accounts. It was written as a quick fix to allow users
	with 'unlimited email accounts' (ie aliases) to filter messages

	to various account names.

	Download Account Filter (66k)

I won't be able to test this myself, but here is the URL:
	http://www.manglais.com/download.phtml

See for yourself (sorry, it's OS/2 end eCS only I guess).

--
Tot mails, <Menno>

Menno Tillema

Kijk ook eens op