[pmmail-list] headers

Wayne Dunham pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 10:36:53 -0400

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:55:52 +0100 (BST), Dave Saville wrote:

>What is the headers directory - mine has 2500+ entries in it.
>
>TIA

  I have 3 accounts and only one of them had anything in the Headers
directory of that account (Win98 V2.20.2661).  All of those were at
least a year old and many were 2-3 years old.
  That account (recently dropped) was my oldest account and the 2 other
accounts were both created more recently.

  One hasn't been used at all in the last 6monts at least, ever since
my work made it impossible to check my Email there at home and the
other account was just created in June when I got broadband

  I took a look at a couple of the .hdr files that were there and they
were indeed message headers from individual messages.  I'm guessing
that it is some kind of holdover from a much older version of PmMail
that stored the individual message headers in a separate folder.
Anyone with better info?

     Wayne Dunham
     waynedunham@email.com