[pmmail-list] headers

Ronald K. Smith pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Mon, 25 Aug 2003 15:43:09 -0400

--_=_=_=IMA.BOUNDARY.HTML_4968648=_=_=_

Hi all.

I just checked my header directory and the files matched up to the last
set of headers that I received using remote control on the account.  I
hope this is the answer.

Ron Smith

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 17:32:08 +0100 (BST), Dave Saville wrote:

>On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 10:36:53 -0400, Wayne Dunham wrote:
>
>>On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:55:52 +0100 (BST), Dave Saville wrote:
>>
>>>What is the headers directory - mine has 2500+ entries in it.
>>>
>>>TIA
>>
>>  I have 3 accounts and only one of them had anything in the Headers
>>directory of that account (Win98 V2.20.2661).  All of those were at
>>least a year old and many were 2-3 years old.
>>  That account (recently dropped) was my oldest account and the 2 other
>>accounts were both created more recently.
>>
>>  One hasn't been used at all in the last 6monts at least, ever since
>>my work made it impossible to check my Email there at home and the
>>other account was just created in June when I got broadband
>>
>>  I took a look at a couple of the .hdr files that were there and they
>>were indeed message headers from individual messages.  I'm guessing
>>that it is some kind of holdover from a much older version of PmMail
>>that stored the individual message headers in a separate folder.
>>Anyone with better info?
>
>Using 2.10.2010 and the headers range from Nov last year to the 11th
>of this month
>
>Wonder if it is anything to do with filters? I have three accounts
>set up, one has thousands of headers & filters and  the other two
>have no filters and the header dir is empty
>
>--
>Regards
>
>Dave Saville
>- pmmail-list - The PMMail Discussion List ---------------------------
>To POST to the list, send your message to:
>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

>with the first line of the message body being...
--_=_=_=IMA.BOUNDARY.HTML_4968648=_=_=_

<HTML>

<FONT SIZE="4" POINTSIZE="14" DEFAULT="SIZE">Hi all.<BR>

<BR>

I just checked my header directory and the files matched up to the last set of headers that I received using remote control on the account.  I hope this is the answer.<BR>

<BR>

Ron Smith<BR>

<BR>

On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 17:32:08 +0100 (BST), Dave Saville wrote:<BR>

<BR>

&gt;On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 10:36:53 -0400, Wayne Dunham wrote:<BR>

&gt;<BR>

&gt;&gt;On Mon, 25 Aug 2003 14:55:52 +0100 (BST), Dave Saville wrote:<BR>

&gt;&gt;<BR>

&gt;&gt;&gt;What is the headers directory - mine has 2500+ entries in it.<BR>

&gt;&gt;&gt;<BR>

&gt;&gt;&gt;TIA<BR>

&gt;&gt; <BR>

&gt;&gt;  I have 3 accounts and only one of them had anything in the Headers<BR>

&gt;&gt;directory of that account (Win98 V2.20.2661).  All of those were at<BR>

&gt;&gt;least a year old and many were 2-3 years old.<BR>

&gt;&gt;  That account (recently dropped) was my oldest account and the 2 other<BR>

&gt;&gt;accounts were both created more recently.<BR>

&gt;&gt;<BR>

&gt;&gt;  One hasn't been used at all in the last 6monts at least, ever since<BR>

&gt;&gt;my work made it impossible to check my Email there at home and the<BR>

&gt;&gt;other account was just created in June when I got broadband<BR>

&gt;&gt;<BR>

&gt;&gt;  I took a look at a couple of the .hdr files that were there and they<BR>

&gt;&gt;were indeed message headers from individual messages.  I'm guessing<BR>

&gt;&gt;that it is some kind of holdover from a much older version of PmMail<BR>

&gt;&gt;that stored the individual message headers in a separate folder. <BR>

&gt;&gt;Anyone with better info?<BR>

&gt;<BR>

&gt;Using 2.10.2010 and the headers range from Nov last year to the 11th<BR>

&gt;of this month<BR>

&gt;<BR>

&gt;Wonder if it is anything to do with filters? I have three accounts<BR>

&gt;set up, one has thousands of headers & filters and  the other two<BR>

&gt;have no filters and the header dir is empty<BR>

&gt;<BR>

&gt;-- <BR>

&gt;Regards<BR>

&gt;<BR>

&gt;Dave Saville<BR>

&gt;- pmmail-list - The PMMail Discussion List ---------------------------<BR>

&gt;To POST to the list, send your message to:<BR>

&gt;<FONT COLOR=0000ff><U>pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com<FONT COLOR=000000 DEFAULT="COLOR"></U><BR>

&gt;<BR>

&gt;with the first line of the message body being...<BR>