[pmmail-list] [mkc] bcc: Inconvenience

Oberon pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 27 Aug 2003 10:43:52 -0500

On Wed, 27 Aug 2003 10:06:05 -0500, Dave wrote:

>--Original Message Text---
>From: Mike Kilroy
>Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2003 10:07:53 -0400
>
>>windows version doesn't show bcc anywhere.
>
>???
>
>In my sent mail (PMMail Pro 2.20.2717), BCCs show fine when you
>press the Alt-V key (Window->View Full Message).  In incoming mail,
>BCCs are not shown because they are supposed to be hidden (that's
>the point).
>
>In the Windows version, you get to BCC by hitting the CC "button"
>to toggle to BCC mode.  The CC and BCC share input areas, but
>separate lists.

I use 2.20.2717 under Win2K, and I have the same problem.  Once a message has
been sent and subsequently filed in the Sent folder, then when looking in the
Sent folder at the saved copy, even Alt-V fails to display those addresses
which were BCC in the original transmission.

--
Televangelists: the professional wrestlers of religion.
Robert Potts                 ARS KM0M                         Waverly, Iowa