[pmmail-list] Addresses export for import to Yahoo?

Wayne Dunham pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Fri, 12 Dec 2003 11:36:37 -0500

On Fri, 12 Dec 2003 00:52:19 -0500, Andrew Webber wrote:
> I apologize if this has been covered before, but is there an easy
> way to convert PMMail's .csv address export into something Yahoo
> can read?  It claims to read .csv for Outlook and for Yahoo, .aba
> for Palm Desktop, and .ldif for Netscape.

  Good luck!  I just converted over to PocoMail ( www.pocomail.com ) and
had a bear of a time getting my PmMail address books into anything,
nevermind PocoMail.  All of these programs claimed CSV importing.  The
only problem is you have to tell the program which fields are which, and
that can be a pain in the butt.
  I ended up importing it into my Palm Desktop for my Handspring Visor
which did a fairly complete and accurate import and then exporting it
from there and then I could import it into PocoMail.

  If I recall you can only export one address book at a time in PmMail.
Luckily all of my addresses were in the default address book and I just
had shortcuts to them in all of my other books. (friends, family, work,
etc)

      Wayne Dunham
       waynedunham@email.com