[pmmail-list] PMMail fails sending via LAN

Fred J. Tydeman pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sat, 13 Dec 2003 20:27:36 -0800 (PST)

I am running PMMail/2 2.20.2382 on eCS 1.1 (OS/2 4.53).
I have been applying fixes and updates a few at a time via ecsmt.
In the last few days, I have noticed that PMMail fails to send
most large (100K) emails, and some small (3K) emails. I normally
am connected via a ethernet LAN to a DSL router/hub.

If I disable the LAN and use a slow (28.8Kbaud) dialup line,
PMMail has no problems sending email.

If I boot a eCS 1.1 maintenance partition (fresh install, no updates),
PMMail has no problems sending email.

So, I assume this problem is due to one or more of the updates I
have applied.  I am trying to figure out how to backup the updates
one by one to see if I can find the problem.  Any other suggestions?
Are there any commands/options in PMMail that could help fine the problem?
---
Fred J. Tydeman        Tydeman Consulting
tydeman@tybor.com      Programming, testing, numerics
+1 (775) 287-5904      Vice-chair of J11 (ANSI "C")
Sample C99+FPCE tests: ftp://jump.net/pub/tybor/
Savers sleep well, investors eat well, spenders work forever.