[pmmail-list] long-time question

Frank Winkler pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 10:46:17 +0100 (MET)

 >> You need to get more information about exactly what they mean.  Just
 >> saying "SSL" isn't enough, and probably isn't correct.  Although it is
 >> theoretically possible to do POP via SSL, to my knowledge no current
 >> e-mail clients do so, and it would be silly in most circumstances.
 >
 >Pegasus Mail does, not sure about any others.

I think Thunderbird also does ... ? But has many other oddities :( ...

Regards

Frank Winkler                                                frank@consol.de
ConSol GmbH
Franziskanerstr. 38                                   Voice +49 89 45841.275
81669 Munich - Germany                                  Fax +49 89 45841.189