[pmmail-list] inputting string of addresses to PMMail from text file

Wayne Dunham pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Sun, 21 Dec 2003 11:03:25 -0500

On Sun, 21 Dec 2003 21:44:35 -0500, Dr. Jeffrey Race wrote:
> How can I do this?  I have an ascii text file with lots of e-mail
> addresses.   Now I have to cut-paste each address to the TO window.
>  It's slow and a sure path to RSI.
>
> Ideas?

  Can you just paste the text into a message that you address to
yourself and then when you "read" the message just ADD them to your
address book?  I haven't tried it, but I know that when an Email address
pops up in a message you get the option to add it to your address book.

  If it's a list of people that you want to mail as a group the just
create a new sub book within your main address book and put them in
there.

      Wayne Dunham
       waynedunham@email.com