[pmmail-list] Help needed with PMMail ...

Gregory L. Marx pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Tue, 23 Dec 2003 18:50:06 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 23 Dec 2003 08:22:49 -0500 (EST), Kenn Yuill wrote:

>>=F9Which doesn't make any sense to me.
>
>Nor I, as I thought that the method used for the \DELETE directory was
>a FIFO (First In/First Out) one.  It is too bad that you don't have
>GammaTech, as I found its Undelete utility to work where others have
>failed.

I do have the GammaTech Utilities !
I'd forgotten about them since I mainly use the Graham Utilities.

I guess I'm equating UNDELETE1.EXE =3D UNDELETE2.EXE and didn't think on=
e util would be able to recover files that the other can't seem to
find.

Thanks for the suggestion.

Gregory L. Marx