[pmmail-list] inputting string of addresses to PMMail from text file

mg pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com
Wed, 24 Dec 2003 09:57:24 +0100 (CET)

Jeffrey
You can highlight, copy and paste the entire list in one stroke into  a
previously defined group (go to settings). In fact you can paste any old text in
there. Right now, I pasted the present letter, as a test.
Right?
mg

|- pmmail-list - The PMMail Discussion List ---------------------------
|To POST to the list, send your message to:
|pmmail-list@blueprintsoftwareworks.com

|with the first line of the message body being...

Maurice Guéron, BIOP/PMC, Ecole polytechnique, 91128 Palaiseau, France
phone: 33/0:169 334 174; fax: 33/0:169 333 004
e-mail: mg@pmc.polytechnique.fr
In case of problems only, use: gueron@idf.ext.jussieu.fr